Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Come to Church

 Psalm 122:1
I was glad when they said to me,
“Let us go to the house of the LORD.” 


Last night was the start of Vacation Bible School.  This is the first year that my kids have not been able to attend most of it.  Last night Allie had marching band practice and Timm had a basketball game.  But, as soon as that was over, they both came.  Timm wanted to come and be a part of it, because he likes the leaders.  I didn't expect him to come last night because of his game, but he really wanted to.  Allie, who loves to help with the music, called me after band and asked if she could come.  I told her I didn't care, so she popped in with only 40 minutes to go in the night.  It warms my heart that my kids love VBS so much.  It encourages me that they want to be apart and they see that their parents are active in the church.  So come out, see what's going on.  There was a lot of kids last night.  I hope there are more tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment