Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Are you Tough?

Are you tough enough? I heard a joke the other day. 'Chuck Norris doesn't mow his lawn. He goes out and dares it to grow." Now that is tough. Some days I am good and some days I am this scared, sad person who wants someone else to take over. I may put on a good front, but if it wasn't for God, I would never even function properly. My hope rests in him. He helps me be tough enough. He gave me my husband, who gives me a lot of support and strength. I hope I do the same for him.

You can be tough and still be dependent on others. I think I am tough, but I depend on God for a lot of that. I also depend on God for my salvation. I depend on my family for love and support.

Psalm 62:7 "My salvation and my honor depend on God ; he is my mighty rock, my refuge."

So I guess you don't have to be tough enough. You just have to be tough enough to depend on God.

No comments:

Post a Comment