Friday, November 13, 2009

Random Thankfulness

Today I am thankful for the ability to work. I think that having that ability, even if it isn't our favorite thing to do, it it important. Our work ethic says a lot about each of us. I think that some of you are the hardest workers I know. I think that we all work hard at something.

This morning, my husband got called in to work. I say yay!, but only because he never gets overtime any more. Plus it isn't for all day. I am very thankful that he has the ability to work and that there is extra for him to do today.

I am also thankful that we get to go tonight and watch Monroe High School play Wyoming High School in the Football Semi-Regional game at Kings High School. Another Friday Night Lights for us!

I am thankful that my children are doing well in school and caught up in the marching band. Next weekend they will march in the Monroe Christmas Parade, both of them. That excites them both. There again, they are both working on something exciting.

Today seems to be full of random thankfulness. But sometimes, that is a good thing. Being random keeps us fun!

Genesis 2:15 The LORD God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it.

James 1:4 Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment