Tuesday, November 24, 2009

You are Thank Full

Like I promised, I will be sharing what some of you emailed me a couple of weeks ago. Thanks for all the responses! We have a lot to be thankful for. I think of these as my way of being thank full. I am full of thanks to all of you who read my devotion when you can.

I am thankful for Michelle hooking me up with your email.
I am thankful for you have your computer to give me little lesson for our lord.
I am thankful that I pass your Lifting You Up to my Life Group so they can enjoy it everyday.

God and his son
My wife and Kids if it were not for them i would be lost at times
My parents who put up with the things i did as child
My brother and sister
for my Mother and father in law who put up with me as my parents did
My friends
My job

Hugs. Sometimes I need a hug and when I get it it's so helpful.

I AM THANKFUL THAT I KNOW GOD IS HOLDING ME IN HIS ARMS.
I AM THANKFUL THAT GOD LET ME KNOW YOU.

I am thankful for: MUSIC!!!!!!

What I am most thankful for is, waking up in the morning and living another day and be with my family.

Colossians 3:15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment