Thursday, February 3, 2011

Psalm 70

In our Sunday School class, we just finished up on the Five Love Languages, by Dr. Gary Chapman.  I found out what my love language is and more importantly, what the languages are of people around me.  This morning, I was thinking of different people I know on my drive to work, and realized how much the love languages theme is starting to help me understand others.  I don't try to put on airs or have pity parties, but just be myself.  I like to have fun, try and wait for God to send me on my next path and know that no matter what happens, he will save me!


Psalm 70
4 But may all who seek you
   rejoice and be glad in you;
may those who long for your saving help always say,
   “The LORD is great!”
5 But as for me, I am poor and needy;
   come quickly to me, O God.
You are my help and my deliverer;
   LORD, do not delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment