Monday, January 3, 2011

Psalm 53

Psalm 53:1


 1 The fool says in his heart,
   “There is no God.”
They are corrupt, and their ways are vile;
   there is no one who does good. 


 I have heard a lot of foolish things in my few years on this earth.  But it does not make sense to me why someone would doubt the existence of God.  There are always a lot of things that do not make sense until you put God in the middle of it and then, BAM!, everything is right with the world.  How can you not feel love and wonder about how you have it.   How can the doctors say that something is wrong and then not be able to explain scientifically that the illness or tumor is no longer there?  I know logically that explaining what God is and does is hard.  But I also know that a life without depending on him is crazy.  I can't imagine an hour that I don't think on Him and leaning hard on Him.  Do you believe that there is a God?  Do you lean on Him?  I hope you start out the new year leaning on him every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment