Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Thanks for praying

I ask a lot of you for prayer. I have people from church, acquaintances, and such asking me to pray for a specific person or need. Some of you get back with me and tell me you are praying. I am grateful for all of you who do pray. Pray is one of the easiest things to do. You can quietly go about your day, but your mind can talk to God all the while. I am always praying about someone or some situation. I have an aquaintance right now who's father passed away yesterday. I am not sure of his name, but Brian has been to church with Allie's friend, Austin and his mom. I am not even sure that it was a sudden death or what, but I know that he is hurting and needs our prayers.

It's nice to know that most of you will remember some of what I send you. Your thoughts are filled with everyday life, but for 2 minutes you turn your minds onto a little bit of my brain and what God has called me to say. So pray for me and my family. We can always use your prayers and we know that you need them too. I try and remember to pray for everyone, especially those who I know are going through a rough patch right now.


Psalm 66:20 Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld his love from me!

Romans 12:12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

Philemon 1:4 I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers,

No comments:

Post a Comment