Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Crown of Life


James 1:12
Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.


I hate tests.  In school I could study and study, and still not do well.  It took me a while to get over the fact that the exam was not the only important way to express your knowledge.  I can do the work, I can show my character, act on the knowledge I have studied and have been given.  Those things also give a lot to show you during a trial.  I know God is giving me what I can handle, and I am not sure what the reason for it or the end result will be, but I am trusting that no matter what.  I am learning each day, I am doing my best to keep my faith and attitude in check and trying to praise God.  I know that the promise in James 1:12 will be my end result.  God has given us that knowledge.  I hope I past the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment