Friday, October 29, 2010

Groans

Have you ever been upset?  Have you ever been so angry that you can not do anything but sit there and sigh?  Sometimes God is the only one that knows what is going on in you.  He is the only one that hears the jumbles of your mind.  All you can do is sigh and groan.  God knows what that is.  He works with that.  He will make it better if you let him.  I friend of mine lost his wife at a young age.  All he could do was groan.  His dad said that even though that is all he could do was sit there and groan and cry, God knew his sorrow.  God can comfort him like no one else.  Pain that deep can only be comforted by Him.  God sent us the Holy Spirit, but we have to accept what is offered.

Psalm 38
 8I am benumbed and badly crushed;
         I groan because of the agitation of my heart.
    9Lord, all my desire is before You;
         And my sighing is not hidden from You. 

No comments:

Post a Comment