Friday, July 15, 2011

Get Together

Psalm 133:1

1 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is
For brothers to dwell together in unity! 


July 31st, some of the congregations in our brotherhood will be getting together to have dinner on the grounds and singing and a speaker.  It will be an evening of fellowship and entertainment.  I am excited to lead the choir for this event.

This verse in Psalms tells should put us all in the mood to attend.  I am at fault at neglecting this.  Sometimes when I hear that the area churches are having a get-together, I think, I don't need to go, this doesn't apply to me.  God tells us that it is good to be with those of the same minds and faith.  To fellowship with one another.  That doesn't mean just of our own congregation, but of whole family of God.  When we get to heaven, we will be mingling and worshiping with like-minded Christians that we will not have had any contact with, maybe.  So come out, eat, worship, and enjoy each other's company for the evening.  Maybe it will be a little bit of heaven on earth!

5th Sunday Rally, July 31, 2011 @ 6:00 PM
at Lifeway Church, 780 Lebanon St., Monroe, OH 45050

No comments:

Post a Comment