Friday, July 2, 2010

Weak

2 Corinthians 12:9
 And He has said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness " Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. 

What is your weaknesses?  Is it indifference?  Is it your attitude?  I have lots of weaknesses. I am in adequate in a lot of ways.  But through Christ, I am saved.  His grace is enough to get me through. He is sufficient for my inefficiencies.  I am not very good at many things.  I am a sinner saved by grace, and the last thing I want to do is proclaim it!  But Paul says he gladly talks about his weaknesses.  He freely admits them so Christ can take over where he fails.

Oh to be like Paul.  To be able to admit my failures.  Some failures none of us want to know about or talk about.  Christ is a great Savior because he makes up what we lack.  He doesn't rub in what I don't do well.  He just smiles, covers it up and keeps going.  Praise God for his power!

No comments:

Post a Comment