Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It Came Upon...

Daniel 4:28

All this came upon the king Nebuchadnezzar.


Well, we are back to Daniel.  My last post was about how King Nebuchadnezzar needed to accept God as God, and the weird dream he had.  He was going to lose his kingdom, his wealth, and his mind for seven years.  Daniel told him exactly what it meant, and it happened.  No matter what, God let this happen.  What sadness for his family.  What embarrassment they had to feel when he lost his mind.  When we all try to do things without God, we just make a mess, don't we?  I pray that today I don't mess things up to bad and that God will bless all my efforts.  Besides, he is the ultimate cleaner!  Praise him.

Encourage yourself today.  Ask God to lead you in the right path.  Talk about your situation with him and with others.  You will feel better, and you my not lose your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment