Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New and Old

This year, Christmas was different for us.  I had to spend Christmas Eve working late.  I am not complaining though, I have a job.  When I lost mine a few months ago, it didn’t make things easier, that’s for sure.  But I am going on faith and praising God that we are still here, still working an still able to provide.  It isn’t easy and we have had help along the way.  But God never lets us go through anything alone.  He may not blow you away with his presence, but he places special people in your life that you may or may not realize are working for him.  For those people we are so thankful.   Our family loves each of you for all you have done for us.
As the 2012 approaches, things are still tight, but looking up!  We all have our health, we have a loving family and Christian family, and we are still praising God.  Yes, it’s hard and sometimes sad for the kids, and it breaks my heart, but God is providing for us every day.  2012 will be a challenge for us to downsize more.  I may be working more hours (which is good).  We are trying to get by one less.  But we are spending more time together as a family and for me that’s more important.  So thank you to all who are apart of our lives, we love you.  Thank you for concerns, gifts, and especially prayers.  I keep praying for each of you and I hope you will keep praying for us.  May God bless each of you in new and exciting ways this year.  May we all praise him together starting January 1st at our churches around the world and may we get back on track for what he wants in our lives.
2 Peter 3:13
13 But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells.

No comments:

Post a Comment